To address these requirements, MADE.com’s trusted service partner deployed Zynstra’s Hybrid Cloud technology in the two main locations, all packaged with Easynet fibre connectivity.
The system provides secure access for all employees and devices within the organization, maintaining local control of user privileges, a high degree of resilience and scalability to support future growth. Resilient hardware, monitoring, storage, local and cloud back up, disaster recovery and end to end support of all client devices and the network are all included within the monthly subscription fee.
BENEFITS OF THE SOLUTION
Hybrid Cloud combines the best of the Cloud – remote access, disaster recovery and backup and simple management, with the best of local IT – supreme security, the fastest access to local data, flexibility and control.
- Scalable, resilient Hybrid IT
- Multi-site employee access with onsite control of user privileges and policy
- Predictable and manageable costs
- Companywide consistent and efficient IT operations
- Helpdesk support of client devices (PC and MAC OS) and network
- Fully managed service including updates, patches and hardware replacement.