The best of both worlds
Cloud Managed Servers are delivered as physical on-site servers that have been pre-staged with core IT services, a local private cloud for your applications, pre-integrated with services like Microsoft Office 365 and Azure cloud storage.
All servers function as your primary server and gateway, including the following features:
- An Internet gateway comprising next-generation firewall, web-filter, anti-virus and spam blocking
- DNS and DHCP services
- User identity management for local authentication and sign-on to cloud services
- Resilient user file storage and group file sharing
- Printer share services
- Optional backup of the entire server to the cloud with a disaster recovery service
- Seamless deployment to a secure multi-site private network
- VPN access for remote users
- Integration with Office 365 and other cloud applications
- Remote management consoles for use by local administrators and IT service providers
- Cloud management services by Zynstra and our IT partners, , including the benefits of Keep Current and Maintenance Free IT.
Cloud Managed Server benefits include:
- Enterprise class IT, software and security
- Hyperconverged technology, with integrated compute, storage and network functionality for advanced, cost effective capability
- Control over where data and applications reside – Local or in the cloud
- Centralized control of user identities across the LAN, cloud and multiple sites
- LAN performance for local applications and data access
- Highly reliable and resilient IT with additional business continuity options.
Why not view our products: