Edge Servers are physical on-site servers that have been pre-staged with core IT services, a local private cloud for your applications, and pre-integrated with services like Microsoft Office 365 and Azure cloud storage.
All servers function as your primary server and gateway, including the following features:
• An Internet gateway comprizing next-generation firewall, web-filter, anti-virus and spam blocking
• DNS and DHCP services
• User identity management for local authentication and sign-on to cloud services
• Resilient user file storage and group file sharing
• Printer share services
• Optional backup of the entire server to the cloud with a disaster recovery service
• Seamless deployment to a secure multi-site private network
• VPN access for remote users
• Integration with Office 365 and other cloud applications
• Remote management consoles for use by local administrators and IT service providers
• Cloud management services , including the benefits of Keep Current and Maintenance Free IT.