The Market Opportunity
The pressure of cloud adoption for the SMB market is growing, further magnified by the end of support for Windows Server 2003 and Small Business Server. The market is ripe for providing a compelling Hybrid IT solution that delivers the best of local and cloud IT without large up front capital expenditure.
Zynstra delivers enterprise class IT that is reliable, adaptable and manageable, but delivered ‘as a service’ at a price point that makes sense for the SMB customer and for you as their IT partner. So what does this mean for our partners?
- You can earn up to 30% recurring margin by beating your competitors with our compelling Hybrid IT solution while still offering a competitive solution to your customers
Not only that, we deliver a standardized IT infrastructure that is fully integrated, kept up to date 24/7 and cloud managed. So not only is it a highly attractive proposition to your customer base it allows you to:
- Increase your customer base without growing headcount
- Free up skilled resources to deliver additional value-added services
- Secure your future with high renewal rates
- Drive efficiencies that result in increased profit
IMAGE GOES HERE
Delivering the flexibility that partners require
All customers require different solutions and sometimes that makes Partner support expensive and difficult to resource. Zynstra provide a fully integrated Hybrid IT infrastructure that is simple to install but configured in a flexible format so you can choose the best requirements for your customer:
- A standardized on-site IT
– Networking services, AD, File and Print Services, Security and Firewall
– Local standard applications
– VMs for non-standard apps
- A standardized Cloud IT
– Cloud Backup, Cloud DR, Management and Monitoring tools
– Integration with Cloud Applications such as Office 365
- Kept current, secure and working by us 24/7
- Includes all the licenses and hardware required on an OPEX basis
– 1, 3 and 5 year contracts, pay monthly or annually in advance
Our solutions integrate easily into your existing environments.
Revolutionary platform drives incomparable operational efficiencies
Zynstra solutions have been designed from the outset to deliver enterprise class IT performance for the small to mid-market organization but for the needs and price points of the SMB. As a Zynstra partner you benefit from delivering your customer a local, intelligently designed appliance that is actively monitored, patched, secured and self-healing where practical. What’s more the backup regime is automated giving you increased time, efficiency and peace of mind, including the option of low cost Cloud Disaster Recovery services. You can provide your customers with well-designed monitoring and management interfaces for key tasks and all of it can be delivered under your brand bundled with other services and solutions you provide.
“We recognise that most customers seek a Hybrid IT environment today – both on-premise and cloud services. Being able offer that as a managed service through Zynstra is core to our business strategy.”
David Smart, Managing Director, Softwerx
Find out what our partners say about us.
Cloud economics – On-premise comfort
Zynstra believes that the future of on-premise IT is essentially as the core part of a wider cloud business model. Why should you not be able to deliver IT as a service on-premise profitably? Why not provide that service at a predictable monthly fee without any capital expenditure required? In a Hybrid IT environment it is essential that your customers can decided where they want to run their applications and where they want their data stored. With Zynstra you can deliver that expectation and experience through our Cloud Managed Server Appliances – a Cloud business model covering on-premise and Cloud services – seamlessly integrated.